As many of you know, Brian just can't seem to stop working. I think its in his DNA, so we just accept that that is how he is. I tease him every so often about it - it's just so easy. This is Brian in Florida gazing at his laptop instead of the lovely and picturesque Gulf of Mexico. This is Brian at the pool in Glenwood Springs completing a VERY important survey while we were on vacation with the kids.
We knew he had secured a spot in the "Chairman's Club" (3 years in a row on that one), but the mystery was if he could make "Torchbearer's Club" which only had 3 spots available out of a hundred and something salespeople. See the trophy in the middle - yep, that's the Torchbearer's Club trophy. This particular trophy comes with a trip to the Bahamas with his lovely wife (I'm hoping I'm still invited after posting the pictures above). Needless to say, we're very very proud of Brian!


2 comments:
Way to go Brian, we are very proud of you, all of that hard work does pay off!!!
Kathy
Once again, congratulaions Brian on winning the most prestigious Torch Bearers aaward - its a bi deal and you certainly deserve it !!!!!!!
Keith
Post a Comment