So most people, when they go visit a friend, that friend might offer a refreshing beverage or a light snack. When Brian goes to visit a friend (who owns a Ferrari dealership), that friend offers a $150,000 Bentley Blue Train. So this was our ride for the night. Now I know how Brian and Austin felt on their Ferrari road rally - there were many mouths agape and heads turned. (It does look lovely in our driveway!)
Sadly (hee hee hee), I had to drive the Bentley back to our house. Brian was upset that I wouldn't open it up on the freeway, but I did pass a few people. My conservative nature paid off when I looked in the rear view mirror and saw a police officer following closely behind me. All was well though - I didn't listen to Brian. It did take us a bit of maneuvering to fit the car in our garage though (more time in the driver seat for me :o) ).



2 comments:
A Bentley! How cool was that! Think of how much fun it would be to take a trip to Texas in it?
Well aren't you guys always having fun! I love Journey I am jealous I really wanted to go.
Post a Comment