Since life has been boring (aka normal) lately, I thought I'd throw some random photos from the last couple of weeks on here.
The Bentley came back for a visit again last week. I'm concerned that she keeps dropping by (especially when her guardian at the dealership mentioned 3 little words - "home equity loan"). The story I heard was that we were invited to a barbecue, but they needed propane and the propane tank just happened to be in the trunk of the Bentley. At any rate, the kids rode to the babysitter's house in grand style.

The drive to the sitter's house used to be pretty rural - lots of farms & ranches. Not any more, it's mostly subdivisions and shopping centers. There is one cool ranch left and we love checking the progress of the antlers on the elk. They still have velvet, but they are HUGE! Yes - those are buffalos in the background. There used to be a whole herd of them in a field just south these pens (that field is now Bison Ridge Estates). At least we can still see the buffalos from time to time.

Caitlin is always experimenting with new looks (I wasn't too fond of the super short skirt and tight camisole look the other day - she had to change before I let her out of the house). The latest is wearing her brother's clothes. With her hair slicked back for gymnastics, she looked especially boyish the other day. Since she changes clothes 15 times a day, I figure she can't find anything in her room so she goes to Austin's closet.
1 comments:
Oh my gosh, she looks like Avery, boy shorts, baggy t-shirt. That's Avery's attire everyday. Don't let her do it, put a ruffle or bow on it, somewhere.
Post a Comment