Thursday, July 10, 2008

What's Next?


Well - no more doing laundry every night for the white baseball pants. I don't know whether to put a smiley face or a frowny face behind that sentence since that means Austin is done with baseball for the year. Brian and I have been mopey about it, but there are some bright sides...



1. The aforementioned lack of white baseball pants in the laundry.
----
2. Caitlin made it to gymnastics for the 1st time in 2 weeks.
----
3. More time to master Guitar Hero - Aerosmith (I have a new respect/hatred for Joe Perry since I keep getting booed off the stage).
----
4. Time for other sports like golf.
----
We were without Caitlin last night (sleepover at her friends house), so we took off to the golf course for a quick 9 holes.



This golf course is just down the street from our house. It is aptly named "Mountain View" (there really are mountains out there - they just are difficult to see with all the haze that has drifted into the valley from the California fires).

0 comments: