Thursday, August 21, 2008

Junior High

It really happened! Austin went to his first day of Junior High today. JUNIOR HIGH!!!

Yes - it's so hard to believe that Austin is that old. It's even harder to believe that Brian & I are old enough to have children in JUNIOR HIGH. Okay - maybe that part isn't that hard to believe, but Austin going to JUNIOR HIGH is!

The crew from Swallowtail Circle set off early this morning - they didn't want to be late (I was impressed - let's see how long THAT lasts).

3 comments:

lisa said...

Wow, Austin 7th grade. You'll do great. Have a good day.

K and K Steindorf said...

Way to go Austin, did you get enough sleep the night before??? Let us know how school is>>

Dani,Jesi,Taylor,Amanda and Ashlee said...

Wow I remember the day that Austin, Catie and I walked his kindergarten papers over to the school