Caitlin is popular across the southwest... she had birthday calls from Texas (pictured below), Arizona, California, Nevada and (of course) Utah. This picture is momentous - Caitlin smiling when she wakes up is like February 29th in its frequency!
Since it was her special day, I took her to lunch at her very favorite restaurant. 
It was then time for her annual birthday barbecue. Before the festivities, we had to go pick up Austin at the movie theater so we took Papa along to check out the elk along the way.
Since it was her special day, I took her to lunch at her very favorite restaurant. 
The server was struck by Caitlin's resemblance to Dakota Fanning (first time we've heard THAT) - in fact, she realized she had waited on Caitlin before. You can be the judge on the resemblance - that's Dakota on the right.
It was then time for her annual birthday barbecue. Before the festivities, we had to go pick up Austin at the movie theater so we took Papa along to check out the elk along the way.


1 comments:
Caitlin,O.K. so I know you LOVE Mimis so next time I come to visit we can go for your favorite CORN CHOWDER.Austin, we will also hit Red Rock for Fish & chips!!!BYE Aunt Teri!!!!
Post a Comment