Monday, August 18, 2008

1st day of school... by Caitlin

School was great today!!! I started 3rd grade today it's awsome!!! My teacher's name is: Mrs.Bogenschutz. My classroom is in a portable. I know 5 kids in my new class!!

4 comments:

McQuivey Family said...

3rd grade rocks. I have Mrs. Silvaggio. The bad part is we have to read 20 minutes a day. i hate that part. i like recess. jaedon

lisa said...

catie, you look so grown up. I would have a hard time pronouncing your teachers name let alone spelling it, but you'll do great. Please pray for Dev that she'll make it thru the whole day. Have a great school year.

The Lively's said...

Can't believe school is already back in session. Come see me again at Cookie Cutters! We can do some messy buns! :)

K and K Steindorf said...

Way to go Caitlin, How is the school lunch? Do you have a lot of home work? Are you being good to your mom in the mornings? Love you!@!