Sunday, October 3, 2010

Denver Part Deux

After our mountainous excursion, we had to hurry back for our 2nd game of the trip. The Rockies vs. the Giants (again). It was the total opposite of the first game - lots of runs and the Giants lost in extra innings, but still totally fun.
After only about 5 guys on base the night before, we had guys on base all night. Then it was time for the 3rd game of the trip - Denver Broncos vs. the Indianapolis Colts.
Caitlin & Austin interacted with the locals.
Since there wasn't much to take pictures of during the game, here is a little something from before the game. This would be Mr. Tim Tebow finishing his pre-game warm up. I realize his jersey is the 3rd highest seller in the entire NFL, but I find that odd when he looks this good without his jersey.This look from Caitlin says, "is it time for Dippin' Dots?" Silly question, it's always time for Dippin' Dots. The Broncos may have lost (which was their own darn fault), but it was a beautiful day for football.

3 comments:

The Lively's said...

Tim Tebow...ouch! He looked way hot...I mean cute! : )

I need to hear more about your car wrecks! Tell Caitlin we are doing good. IT was crazy! I doubt now Aaron will ever let me drive anywhere again. I don't think I even want to. Anyhoo thanks for being worried we are great! I even went to the Utah game that Saturday after our little episode. I was on heavy meds so I was in Heaven.LOL! you can delete this too if ya want!

later

Craig and Christy said...

WOW! Looks like a great trip. Jam packed with lots of fun. The weather looked perfect! Gotta love the fall.

lisa said...

With that picture of Tim Tebow there may be room for him and Sanchez in my hall of fame.