Monday, October 18, 2010

Cousin-palooza

One of the best things about Caitlin not being on the year-round school schedule is that she and Austin have the same days off school. We wandered down south for their fall recess for a little cousin playtime!

Mattie & Austin worked on capturing lizards and creating a lizard "chateau."

The Scrabble game was so heated that Jaedon had to take his shirt off.
My neck got a workout watching the kids whiz by on their swivel carts. We wandered even further south to Vegas to see more cousins.
It was fun to see Trev-boy play baseball. He pitched a great game!We actually did a couple of "Vegas-y" things while in Vegas. We went down to the Strip to check out the scenery at the Bellagio. Quite impressive!Yeah - I was thinking of decorating my front yard like this for fall. I will always remember the fountains at the Bellagio since it isn't often my head gets used as a tri-pod by the rude tourists behind us.The Volcano at the Mirage.Wait - is that an extra cousin? No, that is TJ's girlfriend joining the motley crew.

4 comments:

dorthyinoz said...

Wow,how long do you get for fall break? It looks like a fun trip. I am crossing my fingers for Vegas for the Guard trip Competition in March. I have always wanted to go to Vegas. Looking forward to seeing pics of your yard all decked out for Fall, LOL.

Jimi said...

So, I have to tell you - since I know that Caitlin LOVES Kyle Korver. My sister is having a baby boy and they are actually naming him Korver, a little strange I know. My kids told me they will just call him Kyle :)

K and K Steindorf said...

I love the picture of the fountains at the Bellagio, good camera work. The kids all look sooo happy.

Craig and Christy said...

Looks like a great trip! Awesome picture from Lisa's. And I can't wait to see your front porch all decorated! Be sure to post some pics when you're done ;)