Saturday, July 3, 2010

The wait is over...


Yes - I was one of the midnight loonies last Tuesday.

I have an idea for movie theater owners (I think Annie would support me on this) - I think they should have a special theater for those who are NOT going to squeal, talk, disturb the seat in front of them, text, crinkle plastic and loudly slurp their drinks during a movie. I'm at the point that I would pay a little extra for that option (after going to 3 movies this week - Eclipse x 2 plus Toy Story 3). Oh wait, you mean that is basic movie etiquette? I guess all those "cougars" hopped up on Red Bull at 2:00 in the morning didn't realize that.

By the way, Eclipse was great (well, as great as a Twilight movie can be)! My feeling is that if you are heading home from the theater at 3:00 am and you're not mad that you aren't home in bed because you have to get up in a couple of hours to go to work, it's all good! I saw it again last night with Annie and Caitlin and I'm sure I'll go again, but not until the squealing stops ("make the lambs stop screaming!") - then maybe we'll try it out in IMAX.

Now a new countdown starts... Justin Bieber in 1 week! And I thought I was done with squealing.

2 comments:

Craig and Christy said...

I agree with everything you posted 100%!!

lisa said...

I agree with all that you said but I would like to add that Bladder control should be included. If you leave your seat more than once for a bathroom break, please don't buy the big Coke and wear a DEPENDS!!! The movie was good other than Miss Bladder leaving every 23 minutes.