July has been quite the month so far. The first week, I realized that I wasn't good at being a teenage girl when I was a teenage girl - "Girl's Camp" pretty much cemented that realization. I couldn't take the days off work, so I drove up to camp each night and earned the "Jordanelle's Finest Taxi Service" award for driving people home each night.

We went to Sterling's (our cousin) reception that week and Caitlin was in heaven - she got to play with both Derek and Kyle (our other cousin Britni's boys). Just a couple more years and we'll have her babysitting - she needs to start earning money for her mom's therapy (just sayin').

To finalize the idea that being a teenage girl is only a place I can visit once a decade, I took the girls to the Justin Bieber (Baby, Baby, Baby) concert. Make the screaming stop!

The excitement was palpable!
I must say, it was worth it to see how excited the girls were (despite the volume of the screaming). This short video says it all. Caitlin was so exhausted from jumping, she had to rest.
3 comments:
LOL reminds me of the NSYNC and Backstreet Boys years at my house!!! Awesome concerts though. I'm afraid my girls are too old for Justin. Muse is more the norm....for Hunter and Kirsten. You are such an awesome mom taking her, the screaming eventually stops, hehe. Did you know that the voice on Rattlesnake Rapids, the old miner, is actually my hubby's brother. Just a little trivia for ya.
WOW! Okay Jer, You're a better mom than me. I may be able to do bats, but I don't think I could ever do Justin Bieber (well....you know what I mean!) You're pretty cool, my friend!
What a fun trip, I'm jealous! I miss Disneyland( I don't know why...?) I love San Diego zoo too!
That picture of Caitlin and Derek is super cute! He looks like a little man!
Post a Comment