So it is great to be eight (you might just get a "Panda feast")! We all zipped down to St. George for Mattie's baptism. She was so pretty in her white dress!
It was a beautiful (and BRIGHT) day!
The motley crew...
Look at these handsome devils!

Coming up next on "The Discovery Channel"... "The Lizard Hunters" starring Trevor Swain and Austin Nuttall. Watch them terrorize small reptiles and separate unsuspecting lizards from their families. The network will probably sell it better in the commercials.
They successfully trapped a large daddy reptile against the wall (the lizard was seen doing push-ups earlier in the hunt - or so I've been told). After several failed attempts to keep the lizard in the box while moving it away from the wall, the reptile (I'll call him MacGyver) managed to escape from the clutches of our intrepid hunters. Much screaming ensued as the reptile made his escape.

Mattie is very fond of crawly creatures. This tree behind her was ripe for the picking (see the contents of her bucket below).
This was Devyn's reaction to the contents of the bucket... (well not really - just a little photo manipulation).
The girls are assuming the position...(the "Olson girl arms folded position" that is).
Devyn watched the lizard hunting from the safety of the retaining wall (we didn't tell her that the giant lizard they were chasing lives in that very wall).
Austin and his unsuspecting prey (no - this wasn't the large one they were after). Now go wash your hands!
Zane kept us entertained chatting about horses and Santa's reindeer, playing hide and seek and generally zipping around. He refused almost all photo requests, so here is a good snippet of Zane...here one minute, gone the next.
Austin and his unsuspecting prey (no - this wasn't the large one they were after). Now go wash your hands!Here is my duet with Jaedon that we played at the baptism.


4 comments:
It looks like a great time was had by all. I wish we lived closer to be involved with special times like these. Keep the pics and posts coming
Okay I haven't even unpacked yet and you have already posted. My camera is still in the car. Cute pics, though. Although, after our late night I came home and took a 3 hour nap.
What the heck - you have already posted. I'm just going to put a link on my blog to here...then I won't have to post. It was very fun - thanks for coming down. I'll email some appropriate and safe topic items for our next visit.
Ally - Safe and appropriate topics, sheesh what's the point of getting together, hehehehehe.
Post a Comment