I was starting to lament that life just wasn't "blogworthy" anymore. After reading this post, you may agree! So now you all get to suffer through pictures of the boring stuff we've been up to since I blogged last.
-
We're back in the game! Baseball is in full swing and the calendar is full again. My questions is... what the heck was Austin doing playing 1st base?!!
A moment of peace with Grandma Jessie on the way to Grandma Kathy's house for Easter.
Is it wrong to use my children for manual labor? I say "no!" Between Caitlin and Austin, they managed to paint the first coats of paint in their rooms. The second coat wasn't as fun - you couldn't see the difference as much as the 1st coat so I was on my own for that one, but they did keep my Diet Coke filled.
Don't you just LOVE Caitlin's hair that was crimped to within an inch of her life? I picked her up from her sleepover the morning of this picture and I wasn't sure who she was.
We went to the
BEST. CONCERT. EVER! We got tickets to Muse a while back, but only the night before the concert did I realize that it was the NCAA championship basketball game on the same night. Austin was anticipating being my date, but Brian stepped up and drove through the blizzard (in APRIL!) to the concert. I was all impressed that he would forgo the game until we got there and the tv in our suite was turned on to the game. He didn't miss a basket and had FABULOUS background music.

It's a boy!!! We've been awaiting the birth of the little guy here (this is of course BEFORE we realized that Caitlin is more than likely allergic to horses - unfortunately, I didn't get the AFTER picture where she looked like Rocky Balboa after Apollo Creed got through with him). Each time Catie would pet the horse, his nose would get lower into the hay - it was precious! He was just a few hours old here.
A couple of days later, he was up and around his corral and showing off for his visitors. By the way, the momma horse (also named Catie) was the horse that dragged Catie around the arena at the rodeo (July 2009 "Rodeo" post - I couldn't figure out how to link).

One last little tidbit (this is for you Michelle)...Austin went to a party last night in which they went door to door playing "bigger or better." They had to go to a different neighborhood as they've worked over ours pretty good playing this game in the past. Unfortunately, the owner of one particular home didn't answer. Apolo Anton Ohno really shouldn't leave his UPS packages on his front porch (one was from Italy). Maybe they'll catch him next time. (Sorry - no photos of this one).
1 comments:
from Mikayla, "OH MY GOODNESS! do you have his address, I can write him letters and stalk him" LOL
Post a Comment