Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Fun with the cousins...

We TOTALLY tricked Lisa last week! It has been so long since she lived in Utah that she didn't realize that "20% chance of snow" meant 100% chance of a blizzard at Mom's house! So that is how we lulled them into a false sense of climate security and northward they came. Hee hee hee. After every picture we took, Mom would say, "take the picture in front of the tree!" so this one's for the Mother... TJ is channeling Chuck Bass again. Trevor (not prepared for the cold) put on my coat as soon as we arrived.

The Snow Bunnies..
I can only assume this was "Extreme Monopoly" - you know... the kind that requires it be played on a pool table with lots of extra room. Hey Austin - where is all your money? DOH!
Fun times!

4 comments:

lisa said...

I guess I'm just used to weather forecasts from Vegas when they say 20% chance it means no chance in hell of percipitation. I just assumed the same weather pattern would run up north. Cute pictures of us freezing.

lisa said...

I think I spelled precipitation wrong. crap.

The Lively's said...

Hey you... Did you watch glee tonight? Wasn't it perfect! Loved it and can't wait until spring! Have you seen the good wife that's a great show too!

How about that Utah football game? Aaron went but handled himself a lot better than maxi pad...hee hee!

You can delete this if you like!

dorthyinoz said...

Yeah for Glee, yeah for snow since we rarely get any, yeah for family and sharing pictures.