Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Cruelty of Fox

Seriously...how dare they make us wait until April for new Glee episodes!!! I know they have to show American Idol, but that really is no excuse - especially after last night's stellar episode! I loved, loved, loved it! I guess we will just have to bask in the knowledge that the DVD is coming out on the 29th (so I can clear up 13 hours on the DVR) and Idina Menzel (the original Elphaba from "Wicked") is joining the show as a recurring character - good stuff! Looking at the bright side - we won't be having to flip back and forth (DVR style) between Glee and Modern Family anymore (yeah - that's not so "bright," but it's the best I can come up with).

2 comments:

Craig and Christy said...

Yep, last nights Glee really was the best yet! LOVED IT! Maybe they'll run reruns so we can get a Glee fix to tide us over until April. Or we could just declare Wednesday nights "New Moon" night and head to the theatre every Wendesday.

dorthyinoz said...

Seriously, I AGREE!!!!