May I present "Roadkill" (Austin's new nickname) and Elphaba. I was impressed (and disturbed) at Austin's request for authenticity - but we opted not to actually run over him (JK). We didn't manage to get any songs out of Caitlin - maybe that's a good thing.
Grandma Jessie dropped by after work (that Macy's dress code is getting freaky). I must say... she was rockin' the pink wig & stockings. PS - her earrings were blinking spiders.
The pumpkins that actually managed to get carved BEFORE Halloween (3 were carved the day after and 3 were carved the week before at a pumpkin party, so we did manage to get to all 9 pumpkins after our pathetic display last year). The "Bronco Pumpkin Curse" was in full effect as it resulted in a Denver loss yesterday (yes Brian, I DO affect the outcomes of sporting events with my actions).
Both kids managed over 10 pounds of candy (which will translate to 20 pounds on Mom's backside).
After Caitlin de-greenified, I found her categorizing and bagging up her candy (based on candy size, packaging, candy type, etc.). Oh crap - what have we done to her?! We'll be enrolling her in therapy sometime soon.
After all the festivities, Austin was frantic to return to his "farm" and do his harvesting. He'll never know how many pieces of candy I swiped while he was farming (he he he).
9 years ago


4 comments:
Love the pics. Looks like a fun Halloween. I am very impressed by the pumpkins.
I think caitlin should wear that outfit to "wicked" next week. Cut pics.
Road Kill! I love it. Caitie looked great! 10 lbs of candy? Good Lord! I'll be sure to show Chloe what could have been . . . I swear the decision was harder on me than her.
I thought that was your mom all dressed up! That would be awesome to see your mom in a hot pink wig!!!!
Post a Comment