---------------------------------------››››››››
One other thing that's getting close... check out the progress on our In N Out! I must have been neglecting my old friends Target & Sonic (right behind the In N Out) because I was shocked when Austin & I went to Sonic & Target and we saw that they were close to done!


2 comments:
Congrats on the upcoming new addition to your family. You know I don't do cards, but if they made one for this kind of thing, I would totally send it to you! Check out this link: http://www.popsugar.com/tags/Twilight. Good info. Have you been watching all the interviews. I'm in Twilight heaven. I'll be with you in spirit at 2:45am. We're opting to wait til Sunday morning to avoid the throngs of cougars (who thought that 40 year old woman would be worst than teens!) But I'll be dying inside knowing I was not at opening night. HAVE FUN and don't forget a drool bib for the shirtless Jacob scenes!
I thought they were suppose to build one out here in Riverton? I guess I will have to make the trip to draper...sooo far! :)
Post a Comment