Yeah - they didn't play that song, but oh well. We took a step back in time this week - right back to the 80's. We hit up the Depeche Mode concert at the E Center. Let me tell you .... our suite was HOPPIN! There was some serious dancing/partying goin' on. I think our "suite hostess" made a bit of "bank."
Here's Annie with Rachel & Carrie. Annie proclaimed it the "best concert ever."
Okay - I figure since I was forced to post this picture of me and Brian on Facebook (darn peer pressure), I guess I can post it here in the friendly confines of our blog. This goes against my personal rule of never posting pictures of myself.

9 years ago


2 comments:
I haven't heard a Depche Mode song since the 80's, but they were good. Sounds fun. Cute pics.
Depeche Mode? I am sooo jealous! Did they sing Somebody??? My favorite!
Post a Comment