Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I don't know if anyone else does this, but I am always looking for that ONE good picture of my kids that could possibly be the "Christmas card picture." Everywhere we go... I subject my children to the torture of standing next to each other and smiling. Sometimes it works, but most times we need a referee, mouthguards and possibly an octagonal shaped chain link cage.

We were at a wedding last night and I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to get "the picture." After repeated requests to "stop fidgeting and smile," I finally gave up and snapped the picture. Here is a preview of this year's Christmas photo - I couldn't wait to share it. It captures the essence of my children's relationship with each other.
ENJOY!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

funny funny stuff!!!!!!!



caitlin

K and K Steindorf said...

What a perfect picture!!! It tells the whole story.

Craig and Christy said...

You really can't get better than that picture! Too funny. Your description of attempting to obtain the perfect Christmas card photo is spot on! I totally feel that pain.

dorthyinoz said...

This is priceless!!!