If you know those initials, you know where we went this week! The dancers from "So You Think You Can Dance" were in town and Caitlin & I were so excited to go watch them! Of course, Caitlin's excitement might have been for the Snowie and the ice cream consumed while watching the dancers!
All the dancers we loved to watch all season were there and the crowd was possibly the most animated crowd I've been among since the "Hannah Montana" concert. Pictures were quite difficult to take because of the lighting and how fast the dancers moved, but here are a couple. Mark & Chelsie did the "Briefcase" dance to "Bleeding Love."
Twitch and Joshua did their Russian dance from the finale.
Here's a little treat - Mark & Courteney doing their funky dance to "The Garden"
Caitlin posted the Twitch & Katee "Door" dance on her blog if you want to check it out.


1 comments:
What fun for you and Caitlin, I wish I wasn't so old and I would have gone regardless, Oh well, I just had to settle for Engelbert!!!
Post a Comment