Sunday, September 7, 2008

The BIG Day


After months of waiting, the big day finally came!! Caitlin was baptized yesterday. Uncle Rod and Aunt Vickie were kind enough to come down so Uncle Rod could baptize Catie (those August 9th birthday kids need to stick together).

It turned out to be a very nice day and yes, Caitlin had that ginormous smile on her face ALL day long. She even woke up happy! Of course, today was a slightly different story.

It was nice to have everyone over to the house afterwards - we had a nice afternoon. We all even rooted for BYU (it was painful to type that). We rooted harder for the U of U later on (I feel a little better about that last sentence now).

2 comments:

The Lively's said...

Hello! We totally would of come to her baptism your in big trouble for not inviting us! :) You know I am really not that good at the background thing it is called TheCutesBlogOnTheBlock.com and they are free and don't delete anything! Not to mention I spend to much time on this blogging thing! Well I am excited for Caitlin! Oh we were at the U of U game it was fun! My new sister-in-law wore blue and lets say the in laws were not happy about it! U fans are Crazy! I am sure you know! Thanks for the vote!

lisa said...

Catie bug looks so happy! Wish we could have been there for the baptism and Jer's birthday.