So I've been trying to recover from the violent re-entry into reality since our fun filled week in California. I thought I'd share the 317 photos I took during the week. Just kidding - here are the cliff notes...
In a rare moment that I didn't have an activity planned, we decided to drive until we hit the beach and we ended up at Newport Beach. Caitlin whined the whole way there (shocking... I know) that the beach would be boring. Guess who didn't want to leave the beach.
Oops - too late. No texting for Austin this trip (an unexpected treat).
Caitlin "HATED" the beach just as she thought she would. See how miserable she looks?!
I don't quite know how this photo moment actually happened, but I'm glad it did!We had to explain who the "Army Men" were to Caitlin (relax - I bought the Blue Ray Toy Story today... we'll get her educated so we can see the sequel).
After multiples trips on "California Screamin," our 2 days at the Magic Kingdom came to a close, but not before a couple more pictures.
We were off to the Angel's game.
We were hoping for some foul balls to come our way, but wouldn't you know it, most of the batters were righty's, so no luck there.
It was a delightful evening of baseball, but we brought bad luck to the Angels who lost in a blowout.
We were hoping for some foul balls to come our way, but wouldn't you know it, most of the batters were righty's, so no luck there.I promise I'll get to Cali... Part 2 - there was more fun to be had!


3 comments:
Love the pics, kids didn't look happy at all!!!
This looks like so much fun. Our family trip there 5 years ago, wow it was that long ago, was so much fun. time to go again, ready, go!!!
Wow, Looks like a great trip. And some really great pictures. Congrats on surviving the rides! Looks like you all had a blast!
Post a Comment