It was time for the annual "light your parent's money on fire" - otherwise known as fireworks.
This picture really says it all. Caitlin has just lit the fuse and has absolutely NO INTEREST in watching the fruits of her labor. Perhaps I should just invest in fuses next year.
Through the sulfur haze...
Next door neighbor Riley had to be content with building small campfires on the driveway due to the broken leg.
The aftermath... next door neighbor Levi (center) was driving his remote control car through the carnage knocking over the spent cartridges. He was quite skilled.
I guess it is time to go see what we missed with the broom in the haze last night. Wait... that's what the kids are for!


2 comments:
Okay, the least we can do is comment when you go to all the trouble of showing us these great pics. The kids do love the night of FIRE!!!!
Love the pics. I forgot my camera!!! Can you believe it. I have to "borrow" ones from others. I have a bunch of pyros as well.
As for the hike, that is my hubby's new thing. I can't hike (due to my Fibro not being under control) but the kids are able to spend time with him - daddy & kid memories.
Post a Comment