Sunday, June 21, 2009

What's wrong with this picture??

There are several things wrong with this picture from Austin's game last Friday night. Can you spot them???

Okay - I'll assume you really looked at it and tried to figure it out. With my apologies to Perez Hilton for my shaky "telestrating," here's what I can see that is just plain wrong.That is 13 year old Austin playing shortstop and the other 13 year old kid (and I use the term kid loosely) from the other team getting a MONSTER lead off 2nd base. Notice the shadows - that would mean there was sun (re: NOT raining) and blue sky. We haven't had our sprinklers on during the month of June - how weird is that?
Here's one more picture - Austin barely came up to his chest. What are they feeding those boys in Murray?!

1 comments:

The Lively's said...

There is no way that kid is 13 he is huge!