It has been a LONG time since we had a "bonding" weekend, so we took a little trip to San Francisco last weekend to see "Wicked." We had perfect weather and had a great time exploring. Here was a little soft focus in our hotel lobby...
It was great to see Trent live and in person!
The view from Lombard Street. The walk up to this street about killed me. I'm getting OLD (but not so old that I didn't totally appreciate the view - it was worth it)!
The incredible Palace of Fine Arts - I'm so glad we found this (thank heavens for the book in the hotel room). It was so much bigger than we thought it would be. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palace_of_Fine_Arts
On our way to the ballgame. (Not pictured: Annie's 5" heels)
Randy Johnson picked up his 301st win.
San Fran - who knew it was so "floral"? There were so many hydrangeas everywhere!


4 comments:
I am so jealous of the girls weekend. Did you have a brownie hot fudge sundae at Ghiradeli? Now that makes you want to cry it is so good. The World is docked in Portland right now, not the same as seeing it in San Francisco. Well, off to stupid, or lovely, Band firework stand stuff. Save me!!!
Looks like fun! My mom and sis need to do something fun like that! Side note: I also make fun of those girls that wear those high heels to sporting events I have never quite got that! :) Annie must have some killer feet to do that! You took some nice pictures BTW!
I love your picture of the cupcakes. When it moves to San Diego we will have to do it again.
Ohh, man, you got a shot of the cupcakes! I've better get off my butt and post my pics too! Now that I'm all rested up, I'm ready for another girls weekend!
Post a Comment