Thursday, May 21, 2009

Where were you?

Do you know where you were 15 years ago today? I know where I was. I was sitting by myself in a white dress wondering if the Jazz/Denver game would EVER get over so I could get hitched. Shame on Mom for jinxing the Jazz by saying the series would NEVER go 7 games, but there we were... waiting for game 7 to end so we could get on with the festivities. Of course, I wasn't able to actually watch the game - I was getting updates periodically telling me how much time was left in the game (of course 2 minutes in NBA time is like an hour). It all turned out well though, the Jazz won and Brian and I said "I do."

2 comments:

lisa said...

Congrat's!!! It has flown by, it seems like yesterday we were in Park City enjoying the mountain air. Isn't 15 years like a really big diamond year, trip to Hawaii or great new counter tops? Happy Anniversary!

dorthyinoz said...

Happy Anniversary!

Sonic Cherry Limeades are my only salvation right now. Grey's Anatomy, NCIS, Samantha Who, Numbers, Friends, Will & Grace, LOL you get the picture. 3 teens is ridiculous. I don't think I am going to make it. Life is definitely an adventure.