We had a busy long weekend. Caitlin & I had a busy day shopping last Thursday, plus we met Brian for lunch (since he had to work).
Caitlin had some very important calls to make on her way to Grandma's on Friday. At least she had her liquid sustenance (she actually drank all her cocoa this time!).

Brian & I had a lovely time golfing on Friday (even if neither of us golfed very well). It was a pretty day. Sadly, my favorite ball is now in the bottom of this pond.

We've had so much rain lately that we had some weekend visitors in our front yard.

Caitlin couldn't let the Easter season pass without coloring some eggs. I especially liked the "Kyle Korver" and "Twilight" eggs.

We made a few Easter sugar cookies for good measure.

Grandma Jessie set up an Easter egg hunt for the kiddies - they made pretty short work of it.
Sorting out the loot.

Annie was actually on time to Easter dinner! It was an Easter miracle!
2 comments:
Cute Easter pics. Love the "New Moon" countdown on your blog.
You crack me up. I love reading your blog. The cookies made me hungry for some. Sara made some the other day, but of course they were all for her boyfriend and we got none. No, I am not bitter at all, LOL
Post a Comment