Friday, January 2, 2009

WoooHoooo!

What a game!!! We had a FABULOUS time watching our Utah Utes take care of the Crimson Tide in the Sugar Bowl. Of course, I was a nervous wreck until that last interception with less than 2 minutes left, but it was worth it! All week long, as the local reporters were in New Orleans for the game interviewing fans, we've had to listen to the Bama fans saying things like, "it's nice that they're letting Division II teams play in these bowl games now." I wish they could re-interview all those fans now. Hee hee hee.
The motley crew!

2 comments:

The Lively's said...

I just Knew you would leave me a comment tonight! What a fun exciting game! They played awesome! I was recording the game on HD and the dish went out Aaron is freaking out cause he wanted it on HD! Hello your at the game I said so can it! Men! Anyhoo Glad you had fun! Utah has bragging rights for life!

K and K Steindorf said...

I love all of the posts, great pics, it seems funny not to have been there with all of you