Brian snagged tickets to the Jazz game this week so Caitlin got to wear her honey's jersey to the game. That would be Kyle Korver for those of you who don't know (he's single you know). They must have been good luck charms because the Jazz actually won the game. Of course we have a Caitlin story - she used her feminine wiles (scary to think she has them) on some teenage boy who caught one of the toy basketballs the cheerleaders throw out. One look at her sad eyes and the ball was all hers. Apparently her skills were masterful!
Brian is on probation from the camera after his photographic performance at this game. This was the only non-blurry shot.
9 years ago


2 comments:
Ah Caitlin, a charmer and she can bake. You guys are in so much trouble!
It is amazing how young it works. They do grow up and date and have boyfriends, yikes I know. I do enjoy when I am getting gas and the attendant sees one of my girls and boy to they get helpful and chatty. We can't pump our own gas here in Oregon - too dangerous.
Post a Comment