Sunday, December 14, 2008

Weekend tidbits


It is a Christmas miracle and Keith is verifying it - Mom had her eyes open for a picture!!


Now we don't have to be jealous of Texans and their snow - we finally had a bit of the white stuff this weekend. Isn't it one of the signs that you know you live in Utah when you're driving down a snowy road and you're also taking a picture for your blog??

Caitlin and I braved the storm and we did some power shopping. During our excursion, we met up with Jessie and had a lovely lunch at Aunt Teri's favorite place - The Training Table.

3 comments:

Craig and Christy said...

Yeah, Snow! Of course your's puts ours to shame! Umm, about that driving in the snow while taking photos?????

lisa said...

I was going to say how pretty it looks, all the snow, and then I saw Donny's video of snow blowing, seeing your breath when you breathe, and it's just not that pretty. But the pictures of Mom, Keith, Jessie and the kids are pretty.

The Lively's said...

My eyes are always closed too! I can't help it either!
By the way I bet Annie just loves your Hair in that picture where you are standing next Santa! I assume that is you! I had to admit it made me giggle! The things our parents did to us back then pretty crazy! "It's a miracle we even survived!"