The unpacking is done - unfortunately, the laundry isn't, but I thought I'd throw some pictures on here from our trip.
Brian worked VERY hard last year (see the post from last July with all the trophies). One of the perks for that was the trip to Moab with his co-workers out of the Salt Lake office. The other perk was this trip with people from the entire Corporation (they booked the whole boat). Only 4 salespeople out of Salt Lake earned this trip, so it was a pretty cool thing.
A day in Nassau... we went on a walking tour and found all sorts of beautiful spots. We did head over to Atlantis which was quite a departure from the rest of the island. I had a sense of deja vu though - I thought I was in Vegas!
As I exfoliated my feet in the sand, I was marveling that this amazing place exists every day - even when I'm sitting at work - someone is sitting on this very beach relaxing.
Now I need to go crack the whip so Brian will earn another trip!


3 comments:
Your pictures are great! I love the 4 books, which totally makes a vacation, a really good book. Although, Brian is in the wrong shirt, it's all about Dodger blue, duh (that is a term I stole from Dev). Looks like you guys had fun, and yes, crack the whip. Hit him for me, just for the heck of it.
Looks like a beautiful trip! Nice job Brian! If he works extra hard, do you get to take family memebers???
Beautiful pictures! What a fun October you guys have had. Congratulations! I hope Brian keeps earning such nice perks.
Post a Comment