I thought I would post a few more random pictures from our trip to Moab. It was a really fun trip and the resort was AMAZING. It is a 4 Diamond resort which, according the the movie "Oceans 13," is a very BIG deal. The staff's service was like nothing I've ever seen.
Golfing a the Moab Golf Club.
Rafting the Colorado River (West Water). This was at the end of the day when we were FROZEN from the rain and the waves from the class 3 & 4 rapids swamping our boat. All I can say was thank heavens for the wet suit!


Even the birdhouses at the resort were 1st class - all stone exterior with a fireplace in the back.


2 comments:
Again, I'm jealous! I wonder if they have an off-off season and give AAA discounts.
Again, I'm jealous! I wonder if they have an off-off season and give AAA discounts.
Post a Comment