I was a slacker and didn't send out valentines this year, so I though I would post a little something that warmed my heart. Austin went on a scout campout a couple of weeks ago. Usually Austin & Caitlin are at it like cats and dogs so I was looking forward to a little peace in our house. After Austin left, Caitlin holed herself up in her room and periodically came out to ask if she could call Austin on his cell phone (he wasn't answering). A little while later, she came out looking for tape. When I decided to see what she was up to, I found this sign on Austin's door.
Austin did manage to give her a quick hug when he got home and then they went back to their usual bickering and the world achieved balance once again.
9 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment