It seems like yesterday you were looking at me like, "seriously Mom - do I really have to deal with this kid next to me like... indefinitely?!"
Flash forward 11 years and you're asking for tattoos...
Life would be SOOOO boring without our little Catie Bug.
Flash forward 11 years and you're asking for tattoos...


2 comments:
Happy Birthday girl. I can't believe your 11 going on 21. Have a great day!
What a cute flashback picture ! I can't believe she is 11...we still want her to babysit. Maybe when we go to a football game or something! :)
btw...One of my husbands friends works for sysco and knows, well doesn't know but works with your hubby. His name is Troy Hodges. Anyhoo maybe you know him.
We need to have a fun cousin get together before summer is over. I haven't seen you guys in forever!
Post a Comment