We had a fun visit with Grandma & Papa this weekend. We had to replenish the chocolates that "mysteriously" disappeared - it's not my fault if I hid them from the family successfully this year (hey Lisa - or better yet Brett, don't you wish you lived closer?). As we were headed on our way home, we made a trip to the pasture to check out the new additions. 'Spirit' was in a friendly mood - at least I think he was ... I REALLY hoped he was since he is one ginormous animal.
Here are the kiddies with the horsey kiddies.
Um... Austin... watch where you're walkin' in those new shoes - avoid the steaming snow.
Good times, but I couldn't feel my feet all the way home (poor shoe selection for visiting an icy pasture in 20 degree weather). Next time, I'll even bring my camera.
Here are the kiddies with the horsey kiddies.
Um... Austin... watch where you're walkin' in those new shoes - avoid the steaming snow.
Good times, but I couldn't feel my feet all the way home (poor shoe selection for visiting an icy pasture in 20 degree weather). Next time, I'll even bring my camera.


1 comments:
I love these photos. Kathy sent them to Chloe the other day. Chloe says she wishes she could have been there with you guys!
Post a Comment