No - I didn't go at midnight (although I could have seen "Victoria" at the local Walmart if I would have gone). I waited until 7:30 this morning to go get it. See... I can show restraint. Really, I can. Okay - gotta go watch now!
9 years ago
No - I didn't go at midnight (although I could have seen "Victoria" at the local Walmart if I would have gone). I waited until 7:30 this morning to go get it. See... I can show restraint. Really, I can. Okay - gotta go watch now!
Posted by Jerlynne at 8:28 AM
2 comments:
7:30 am, huh? Such restraint! We were camping so I haven't picked mine up yet. But I'll be at Target tomorrow, right after work, to pick up my special 3 disc DVD. My neighbor holding a women's only viewing party Friday night! I can't wait! All Edward . . . All the time! What more does a woman need!
You are a crack up! Twilight is taking over the world as we know it! :) and definitively your world and my mother -in-law, and my sister-in-law and........
Post a Comment