Saturday, February 7, 2009

G.N.O.

The cousins & 2nd cousins had a fabulous time at dinner last night. We went to one of Annie's favorite restaurants downtown (Trio) - the food was quite delicious. The kids (and grown-ups) had fun drawing on the paper covered tables. We definitely need to do this more often (hopefully Ellie can come next time).

Annie, Tami & Harper

Lauren, Tracy & Annie

Tami, Harper, Lauren & Tracy Mom (desperately and scarily trying to keep those eyes open with Catie, Lauren & Tracy

Vickie, Caitlin and me

2 comments:

McQuivey Family said...

G.N.O.-Great Nut Offering?
G.N.O.-Griffiths Nuttalls Olson?
G.N.O.-Ginormous Network Oppotunity?
G.N.O.-Grandmas, Nieces, and Oddity

Looks like it was fun. Wish I could have been there.

lisa said...

Are you saying that Anne is the oddity, kind of fits. I would have to say, it might be, GIVE NO ORDER, I got it, GIRLS NIGHT OUT, is that in text form? Avery told me.