Isn't it interesting that the things our parents made us do as children that we hated, we eventually force our own children to do? (I'm sure there's a psycho-therapy session in there somewhere.)
As we waited in a very long line on a Saturday afternoon to see Santa, Austin said this was his last year doing the picture. I have him a hearty ho, ho, "I don't think so" and informed him that even Uncle Brett had to get in the pictures with us - that is how old we were and STILL sitting on Santa's lap. 
The Christmas wishes were...
Austin: a Ripstick (Santa said the first boy to ask him for one of these, he thought he said 'lipstick.' He assured Austin that he knew what it was now.)
Caitlin: Baby Alive (or "Baby Eliva" as she has been calling it) - the baby that can wet its diaper.


0 comments:
Post a Comment