Caitlin finally lost that second front tooth. She lost the first one a couple of weeks ago and the second one had migrated to the middle of her mouth so we were pretty pleased to see it go!
9 years ago
Caitlin finally lost that second front tooth. She lost the first one a couple of weeks ago and the second one had migrated to the middle of her mouth so we were pretty pleased to see it go!
Posted by Jerlynne at 10:01 AM
6 comments:
Hey, it's about time. It looks great. Now here is something else you will have to keep updated. Congrats
Yeah!!! Great Job Jer! Now we can see what everyone has been up to! Hope you're all doing well!
Hey guys,
Super glad you have this up and running. Hi Ciaty and Austin - miss you guys.
Love
Uncle Trace
Bailey and Spark
Hey Caitlyn, this is for you, because I know you will be checking it out as soon as you get home.Love the pic
Grandma Kathy
Hey Caitlyn and Austin. Now I can see what you guys are up to. We need to hang out again, so make your mom and dad go out so I can watch you both.
Love Dani
Well I fianlly found your blog spot it was great to see. Keep up the good work!
Love ya
Post a Comment